|Airport are the up and coming hot spots and investment areas of Dalyan and Sarigerme with fantastic beaches, lakes, mountain views, planned golf courses and historical Lycian rock tombs all awaiting the potential holiday maker and people looking for their dream home in the sun.
Property developers in the area offers
* various size detached villas with private pool, fantastic sea and mountain views, large balconies and open plan living to the very highest standard.
* various size apartments to cover all budgets, ranging from one bedroom to three bedrooms in Dalyan, Hisaronu, Ovacik, Fethiye and Sarigerme each offering a good size open plan living, family bathrooms some en-suite, large balconies, communal swimming pool for adults other have their own separate children's pool in the surrounding gardens.
* exclusive properties sold on completion brand new and ready to move into to make your dream home in the sun a reality. There are no hidden extras and all prices are included.
* opportunity to purchase a new build property before completion securiıng off plan discounts. Before completion begins, plans are drawn up for the development or property scaled floor plans show the layout of the buildıng and 3D images are made showing an artist impression of what the property wıll look like. The earlier you commit to purchase the greater the potential discounts available.
* many plots of land along the South West Coast of Turkey, areas where you can find land for sale are; Ovacik, Hisaronu, Fethiye, Uzumlu, Dalyan and Sarigerme some have fantastic sea views over looking the wonderful coast line of Sarigerme, other a little further in land offer great value for money, mountain views or traditional rural Turkish living.
* wide range of re-sale properties for sale.
10 reasons to buy property in South West Turkey
Turkish people are renowned for their friendliness and hospitality.
- Turkey has one of the worlds fastest growing economies and is therefore a sound investment choice
- The Turkish government are committed to developing and promoting the South West coastal area as a prime tourist destination, and have allocated a massive budget to ensure this is achieved
- Property prices in Turkey are very affordable offering some of the best value for money in the Mediterranean
- Cost of living is less than 1/3 of that in the UK
- Improvements in the infrastructure have already been made, including new road networks and the expansion of Dalaman airport, attracting more people to the area and offering year round flights
- The hot, sunny climate and a 26 week season attracts many holiday makers year after year, ensuring your rental property is very desirable.
- The South West of Turkey is already a popular tourist destination with thousands of Britons visiting every year
- Turkey has very low property taxes
- There is something for everyone, with great beaches, mountain scenery, and a rich cultural history. Soon there will also be golf courses!