THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("Terms") govern your use of oludeniz.com and all associated products (the "Website"). If you do not agree to these Terms, please cease use of the Website immediately.
1) www.oludeniz.com (the "Website"), is owned and managed by Gurkanlar Limited with registered company number 856745 and VAT number 4450017452.
2) oludeniz.com and all associated products shall henceforth be referred to in this document as "the Website"
3) oludeniz.com can be contacted at Deniz Camp 48300 Olu deniz fethiye Turkey . Telephone number 90 (252) 617 00 45 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limited Copyright Licence
In consideration of you complying with these Terms, oludeniz.com grants to you a non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free licence to view, use, download and print one copy of the information, provided that it is for your lawful personal use.
1) Unless otherwise stated, the intellectual property (copyright, trade marks, patents, design rights etc) associated with the content, functionality and design of the Website is either owned by or licensed to oludeniz.com.
2) Subject to the limited copyright licence granted above, you are expressly prohibited from: (i) reproducing, copying, editing, transmitting, uploading or incorporating into any other materials, any of the content of the Website; (ii) removing, modifying, altering or using any registered or unregistered marks/logos owned by oludeniz.com, including but not limited to the marks "oludeniz.com " and doing anything which may be seen to take unfair advantage of the reputation and goodwill of the Website or could be considered an infringement any of the intellectual property rights owned and/or licensed to oludeniz.com.
1) The Website content may include facts, views, opinions, advice and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest. These views, opinions, advice and recommendations are not endorsed by oludeniz.com and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, oludeniz.com shall not be liable on account of the accuracy, defamatory nature, completeness, timeliness or otherwise of the information provided on the Website.
2) The information provided on the Website may contain errors and, from time to time, may not be accessible by the user. The information provided on the Website is intended as information only and does not constitute advice. Therefore, it must not be relied on to assist in making or refraining from making a decision, or to assist in deciding on a course of action.
1) oludeniz.com is committed to protecting (i) the privacy of users; and (ii) the confidentiality of the information provided to it by users using the Website.
2) oludeniz.com is the data controller of your data submitted using the Website.
3) When entering into contracts with providers of goods and services, via the Website, you hereby consent to oludeniz.com processing your personal data to the extent necessary to ensure that the providers can supply you with the goods and services required by you. This processing will include, but not be limited to, passing on your personal information to the providers of such goods and services for the purposes of enabling them to provide such goods and services to you. oludeniz.com makes no representation or warranties, and shall not be liable to you in the event that said providers are not registered under the DPA and/or do not comply with the DPA in their dealings with your personal data.
4) oludeniz.com reserves the right to gather information relating to use of the Website. By using the Website you consent to collection and use of this information.
5) Links to third party websites may appear on the Website. Such third party websites are not the responsibility of oludeniz.com and oludeniz.com accepts no responsibility for the availability, suitability, reliability or content of such third party websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.